Monday, May 03, 2004

Wow

Finally got hold of him. Bad Boy, as in Friday 19.03.04 post...

Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm... so sweet and yet so strong, and yet so fun, and yet so cool, and yet... speechless! It was GREAT!!!!

We were both amazed, and were laughing at why it's taken us so long to see each other -we've known each other for 15 years!

And he was saying such a load of praise on me, besides everything else we talked about, he kept going on about how I was A Real Woman, and how I was the sexiest person in the disco, and all sorts of things like that... Hhhhhhmmmm... always nice to hear!!!

And, man, what a sex bomb! And sensual, caring...

Phew! I'm glad I finally went for it. He said he'd felt weird about pressing too much, because we knew each other for so long, yet didn't really know each other, so we're neither friends nor strangers, and he didn't know how to act. But once I assured him with a little nibble here and a little suggestion there on each occasion he'd jump upto me while dancing, and maybe give me a kiss on the neck or so... it just had to be then or never!!!

But, but, but... only ONE but: it was odd how some of the things he was saying to me sounded so familiar... not that typical bullshit when chjatting soemone up, that's always too familiar once you've been around a bit. Not talking about that. Sometimes he sounded a bit too much like my ex, Joan. Like the things he used to say to me. Right, I'd allready been considering how he seemed to be the same kind of guy, for better or for worse, and that's the kind of guy I like. But some things no-one else ever mentioned before, and came out of his mouth almost as it had from Joan's...

Ssssshhh!!! No, no worrying about that. Anyway, I'm not jumping into another obsession, I'm just playing dool, and happy I've finally found out how good it could be with this guy... but have not gone into preparing next dates or any other immediate flash shit. Trying to keep our relationship as it was, buddy-buddy when meeting, haha-hoho, and just look at you what you're wearing tonight, and so on. And see what happens in the future...

0 comments: