Friday, May 21, 2004

insults.net

Just what I was looking for. Hmmmm.

how do I swear in foreign languages from insults.net

Well, got the link from my friend MAry-Anne's blog and first thing, it seemed very her. Haha, true! Still have nightmares about her yelling abuse in 5 languages through her car window... or from her moped, while we passed at a sluggishly slow speed among drunken hooligans in Lloret...

Then thought how do I swear in spanish from insults.net was what my Bangla friend was asking for, and it may also help Vel and her multiracial friendships... ;)how do I swear in hindi from insults.net -or maybe not hahaha!

2 comments:

Poliwhirl said...

I certainly don't remember that!

Okok said...

Well, I guess you wouldn't, would you? :P

Moped: taking me home, passing the Bronx area...

Car: in Barcelona