Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Taking it easy today

No boss, no frantic salesperson of a feminine condition, no shouting, no running back and forth with the same e-mails 5 times per hour... On my own at the office, at least until 4 pm or so... If you do have to work, at least let it be in peace...

Mary-Anne linked me this cool way to have a laugh on Bushy Boy. Am listening to Radio3-the Spanish one, RNE3, not BBC! -used to listen to it all the time when studying, can't do it usually at work, we rarely do put the radio on and when we do it has to be to listen to the latest pop sensation, otherwise Miss Sales Person of the Year starts complaining about the music and asking questions about it, so...

Just got almost caught by the technitian, who comes in and out whenever he remembers something to do... but it's ok, he'll not take long to disappear again. Can go on at my relaxed pace, to make up for other really bastardly mornings...

And I've got such a load to do still, phoning and checking things are as required by CE regulations... I'll knock off for a while. Got some people to catch before it's too late at their offices... But I'm catching all the lines engaged, and otherwise the guys are always at meetings... just as my boss is supposed to be, too, ha ha ha. Office work!!! Who'd make me even consider it a few years ago? Rejecting and turning down good job offers when I could had started off with a great wage, just because it was such a square life...

0 comments: