Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Doing something really stupid...

What did I finally do yesterday?

Reply to one of the contact ads in Tentaciones, the Friday supplement of El Pais!!!

Funny, 'coz I never do this sort of thing -in my teens, I got a penpal like that, lasted years -Hi, Belie! Still in Holland? Still hooked on Boney M? Must be a blogger, you were so hooked on penpals, etc.!

Anyway, saw an ad 4 a guy in Bcn, 43 -yes, same age as Joan- and ok ad. So I replied quite frankly, asking wether he was one of the many #@#¬%#@ who every Friday makes beautiful sentences to make sound nice, passionate and romantic the fact that you're bored with your wife but rather have a fling with someone else -better also married- than split up!

He semmed to like my frankness. Exchanged messages under the nicknumbers and have spoken on the phone.

HE HASN'T GOT LONG HAIR: SHORT, ALMOST SHAVED OFF HE SAYS, AND ONLY 1.78M -NOT SOUNDING MY STYLE PHISICALLY!

We're supposed to meet tomorrow for lunch.

Really feeling partly stupid, teenagey... and also laughing at the tune running through my mind: Escape, remember?
..If you like Piña Colada... and getting lost in the rain... you are the one that I'm looking for... just come with me and escape...

(Man places ad with this message, basically, woman replies yes, I like Piña Colada..., they meet and oops! it's my wife! and then they go ... you know, I never knew... that you liked Piña Colada, and getting lost in the rain, blablabla)

In fact...

Shall say something tomorrow.

0 comments: