Friday, June 11, 2004

Machine installed. Holidays starting 3,2,1...

Maaaaan, it took quite a long time to get the switchboard and the answering machine to work together!!!! Some tricky programming from Telefonica makes it really hard for anyone else, even specialized professionals, to get their switchboards compatible with answering services!!!

But I'm off now :D

Promised -actually, offered it myself- to turn up a moment on Monday morning to make an important phonecall, and then I'm free for a week!!!

But it seems I'm gonna get involved in helping at Hugo's school End of Year Party -not really my idea of a holiday, let's see what I can do about it!!!

1 comments:

Okok said...

WAIT A MOMENT! Still have to tape the message in English and Spanish, saying the obvious thing that we are not available and please leave a message, and then giving our HQ number in case it's urgent.

Third try not to sound stoooopid!!!