Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Fast Update:

* First of all: It Worked!!!! Friday night, and it fucking well was all right!!!!! Really good reaction towards me when we finally did meet!!! yeah, you know who!

*Second: I am being called for many interviews, about one a day now, but many are temp jobs and have dozens of people after them, still not too depressed though.

*Third: Been to the theatre (Bagdad Cafe). Shall post on that later on. Really great!!!!!!!!!

*Fourth: Vel is coming this week, on Friday, so if I've been posting a bit less already due to my jobhunting, may be quite silent 'till she's gone!

*Fifth: Yeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's gorgeous!!!!!!!! and so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!! and soooooooooo admiring me!!!!!!!!!!!! and he keeps going on about all the things he likes in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...and I guess he'll be too cool to call me :(

1 comments:

Okok said...

...*And* we met the other afternoon again... I was reading a book at a cafe terrace and suddenly this bearded face came up to kiss me hello and shock me out of the novel I was living!!!

Spent about an hour chit-chatting, having fun, laughing at our stories and Our History -how we originally met about 13, 15 years ago, and how we were then... as compared to how we have improved since :P ehem, ehem...

Life is beautifull and I'm no longer Thirty-six, but Thirty-sixteen: Late teens bouncy happiness around again!!!