Monday, April 26, 2004

Is Condi Rice Secretly in Love?

Is Condi Rice Secretly in Love With President Bush?

Good one there, that would explain how they get on soo well. And why the Boondocks couldn't find her a match!Is Condi Rice Secretly in Love With President Bush? Weeeellll, check out what a cool couple they can be: Condoleezza Rice / James Bond Parody

Yesss, as you see, I'm trying to get back into a good mood, no news since Friday from B., guess must phone him tonight to discuss the matter, but:

a) don't want to phone from home, he'd get my number and therefore could track my address

b) don't want to phone from work, ditto, plus don't want to go into arguing sentences, prison, etc at the office

c) when I do phone him on the way from work to Hugo's school, he never picks up the phone, and has it disconnected without answerphone

d) no use in sending sms, as he never reads them

e) don't want to go arguing in front of my son, so have to wait 'till he's asleep

f) by the time he's asleep, I'm sooo worn out I daren't even think of phoning him!!!!